Tuesday, September 28, 2010

2 Rainy Day Harvests

This week is forecasted to be rainy and then the weekend is supposed to be the beginning of autumn weather...I just hope the frosts and freeze stay away at night so I can continue to harvest.  The rain is welcome after such a long dry summer.  The garden is slowing down however.  The bed will need to be put to bed soon.  But as long at it continues to give I will continue to pick. 

Monday and Tuesday's harvest have continued to do well.  I am still picking Green Zebras and Cherry Tomatoes.  The Green Bell Peppers are growing well.  The plants never grew and are small but the fruit is coming in at this late stage of the season.. I was able to pick one.


Monday - one HUGE Arkansas Traveler and 35 Cherry



One Green Bell Pepper, 6 Green Zebras, 25 Cherry


No comments:

Post a Comment