Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Green Living Tip #2 - Recycle Plastic Coffee Cups

                                                                       
I am an Iced Coffee Drinker.  Everyday I get a cup at my local coffee place.  I end up with a plastic cup with a straw and plastic lid.  The same is true for those of you who get plastic cups for your soda at the fast food restaurants.  Did you know that those plastic cups are recyclable?  The lid and straw go into the trash, but that cup goes in with your plastic bottles and aluminum cans.  Don't throw it away, take it home and recycle it.  If I got one cup everyday, that is 365 cups that can be recycled. If you are like me and use these cups, be like me and recycle them.  Keep these cups out of our garbage stream.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment