Sunday, February 6, 2011

Asian Marinated Pork Loin

Sunday dinner is a staple in my house.  The family gathers around the table and we eat a dinner that usually includes a piece of meat, veggies fresh or frozen from the garden and a starch...all completed with a sweet dessert.  Since I had some Honeybells left from my Florida trip, I wanted to incorporate them into my meal.  I thought that Asian style flavors would pair nicely with the citrus.  I think I was right.

Ingredients:

1 3-4 lb boneless pork loin
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 TBS grated ginger
1/8 cup honey
1 garlic clove, finely minced
1/2 TBS orange zest
juice of half an orange

Here's how:

Combine all of the ingredients except the pork in a bowl and mix until fully combined.

Marinade is combined

Add the pork and the marinade into a zip top bag and seal. 

This is the pork I used.

Place the pork into the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, and up to over night.

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.

Place the pork in a roasting pan and pour the marinade over the top.

Cook the pork for 20 minutes per pound, until no longer pink.


Finished and ready to serve.
Slice and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment