Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thanksgiving Bathroom

I have written about my Halloween Bathroom and today I going to share my Thanksgiving bathroom. My themed bathroom includes a shower curtain, towels, soap, rug and oil diffuser.  I am still looking for a turkey soap pump.

 My grandmother has a sewing pattern for a shower curtain and she makes me all of my themed shower curtains using this pattern.  It uses regular cotton fabric for the main part and then a small amount of a coordinating fabric to make the ruffles with.  I picked a fabric with a turkey wearing a Pilgrim hat for the main fabric and pumpkins for the coordinating ruffles.  Here is what it looks like:

 
 
I also used some of the leftover fabric to embellish the towels.



The sink area has an apple scented liquid soap, an acorn soap pump and an embellished hand towel.

I put an oil diffuser in the wall that has a pumpkin on it.  I bought this at Bath and Body Works.

My favorite part of the bathroom is the rug.  I managed to find a turkey wearing a Pilgrim hat rug.  I have no idea how I found it (especially since it matches the shower curtain) but I did.

Now, if I could only find a soap pump that matches this rug!  Let me know if you find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment