Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Halloween Bathroom

I began decorating my guest bathroom for each holiday or season when I bought my house. The bathroom is black and white and in need of a makeover.  The decorating helps to make it more whimsical and less dated.  It all started when I went though boxes from my mother's house and found her Halloween bathroom items.  She made a shower curtain and bought some rugs and towels.  I put this all up and added soaps, soap pumps, shower hooks, canlde holder and a plug in oil diffuser with a night light.  It is quirky but it reminds me of my mom and is fun to do.

Overall view
                                                                         Shower hooks
                                                                           Rug

                                                                            Towels

                                                                         Hand towels resting on the sink            

                                                         Tea light holder that I put in battery powered candles

                                                                           Full view of sink area

                                                                        Oil diffuser/ night light

No comments:

Post a Comment