Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanksgiving Table 2014

This year is my first year in my new home.  After nine Thanksgivings in my old house, this is my tenth year hosting the holiday. I look forward to many more in my forever house.  

Here is what the table looks like this year.

I wanted to stick to some of the old traditions I have for my table. I like to use my gold charger plates and Goldwater.  My turkey center piece has been on every table I have had. It was a gift for my first Thanksigiving dinner hosting.  

I am also using my turkey napkins. They are gold and match my gold color scheme.


I bought new glasses for this year's dinner.  They are a bit whimsical for such a formal setting but I think they are cute and make the table fun. You cannot see it in the picture but they say "Gobble 'till you wobble".  

The two pictures above show a small gold bar underneath the glass.  It is a knife rest.  I found them when I was unpacking my new house.  They were something I inherited from my mom and I decided to use them.  Let's see if anyone knows what they are at dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment